June(Summer), August(1 st Semester), January (2 nd Semester)
COURSE FEES IN BAHT
Total 470,000 Baht
To produce Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering with the following virtues and knowledge.
1. Have basic skills in research and development in the field of biomedical engineering for inventing new things as well as being a business owner in biomedical engineering.
2. Understand the principles of biomedical engineering in the field of research and development, production or quality control of government organizations or private companies engaged in the manufacture of medical devices.
3. Maintenance, repair, modification, and application of medical devices, hospital engineering including medical technology assessment.
4. Management of procurement, using, distribution and consultancy in biomedical engineering works.
5. Postgraduate studies in biomedical engineering or related fields.
6. Having good ethics and ethics, competency in both national and international competitions and professional readiness.
1. A biomedical engineer or clinical engineer in biomedical engineering unit, both public and private sectors.
2. Service Engineer for medical device Service companies.
3. Product Specialist or Product Applicationist in businesses involved in medical devices, both public and private sectors.
4. Biomedical Engineers or Research and Development or Production or Quality Control Departments of government agencies or private companies engaged in the manufacture of medical devices.
5. Medical Device Sales Representative for Private Medical Device Business.
6. Carry out personal business in the sale, service or consultation in the field of medical equipment or biomedical engineering.
7. Higher education in Biomedical Engineering or related fields.