The academic entry requirement is high school diploma or equivalent and IELTS 5 or equivalent.
Students can take an English Placement Test (free-of-charge) once they arrive at the university. If a student’s English level is below the minimum requirement of IELTS 5, the student would need to take some English subjects before starting the program.
Please see the section English Placement Test for more details.
Once we have the completed application file, including all required materials, it usually takes a few days to a week for application processing, review, and for your Letter of Acceptance to be sent by email. You will then be required to pay a non-refundable partial payment 30% of tuition fees of the semester before your visa supporting document is granted. The remaining 70% of the fees are paid once you arrived at the university. Please note, the partial payment may be changed based on your country of origin.
Once we received the non-refundable partial payment 30% of tuition fees, we will process your visa supporting document and send to you via email or postal. Then you can lodge your visa application at nearest Thai Embassy or consulate in your country, which could take at least 1 week to 1 month, depending on the visa processing requirement of the Thai embassy or consulate in your country, which you have provided to us during your online application.
We will provide you a scan copy of the visa issuance letter sent to your email and these documents are also sent by EMS to the postal address you specified on the online application form. Once you received the original visa issuance letter, all these documents must be submitted to the Thai embassy or consulate for you to be granted the visa.
If you have successfully completed units or subjects from another institution, either in Thailand or overseas or from a different degree at Rangsit University, you may apply for credit transfer that may reduce the time you take to complete your current degree.
The student is allowed to transfer a maximum of 75% of the total credits for the current program he is studying. The subjects eligible for credit transfer must have an exact equivalent credit value or higher, and a completed grade of C or above.
Please see the section Credit Transfer for more details.
The university does not require SAT/ACT scores to be admitted to the international programs.
We do not require letters of reference and do not use them as part of the admissions process.
You should allow at least 2 months before semester starts. Applying early is important. Our intakes are ;
1st Semester (August to December)
2nd Semester (January to May)
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and normally take at least 2 to 4 weeks until the student has received the visa.
Visit the Programs section of the web site for course requirements to complete the program.
A current estimated cost of tuition fees can be found at the Tuition section of the web site.
Student can now book their air ticket to fly to Thailand and start booking their accommodation and airport pick-up from the web site.
Students are not required to live on campus. Initially, students are booked to one of the network of apartment located off-campus that the International Service Center has reserved for them. These accommodations are in front or beside the university and are easily accessible by foot.
Because of the limited number of rooms of on campus accommodation, reservation must be made at least 2 months in advance. Student can first stay at the off-campus dormitory provided and once they have settled in, they can reserve the on campus accommodation.
To qualify for scholarships, students must first complete the online scholarship application form for the appropriate intake and academic year and attach relevant documents required. Once we received the application, we will notify you of the schedule of Skype interview which is at the specified local date and time.
Scholarship applicants are reviewed and interviewed by the scholarship committee. Factors taken into consideration include, but are not limited to: are grade point average (GPA), coursework, test scores, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
Students can email firstname.lastname@example.org, call +662 997 2200 ext. 4012, 4019, or connect to social media like Facebook, Line, Instagram and Twitter, which are all available on this web site.