Rangsit University International College is pleased to announce the continuation of its scholarships program to support and encourage undergraduate students in international programs. The scholarship committee has gone through the selection process and proudly present the scholarships recipients for August semester year 2019 as follows ;
|Sa Zaw Lu Chit||International College||International Business||August (1/2019)||50%|
|Eint Myat Kyi Phyu Zaw||International College||International Business||August (1/2019)||50%|
The scholarship recipients may contact the admission office to proceed with your application soonest, and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Students must have a High School GPA of no less than 3.0 (or no less than 3.25 for Vocational Certificate students, 3.0 for High Vocational Certificate students). The scholarship is for half of the credit and subsidy expenses only. The scholarship period is equivalent to the curriculum duration
Students must have a High School GPA of no less than 3.0 (or no less than 3.25 for Vocational Certificate students, 3.0 for High Vocational Certificate students). The scholarship is for half of the credit and subsidy expenses only. The scholarship period is equivalent to the curriculum duration Conditions of the Scholarship
1. The assistantship covers 50% of the tuition and 50% of the academic service fees.
2. The assistantship will be reviewed every semester.
3. The recipient must maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) for the duration of study for the specified program.
4. The recipient must participate in all required university activities.
5. The recipient must work as assigned by the RIC Assistantship Committee for a minimum of 28 hours per semester. (84 hours/year) Failure to meet this condition will result in suspension.
6. The recipient must actively be a good role model for other students.
7. The recipient must fully comply with all RSU/RIC rules and regulations.
8. The recipient must not be involved in any criminal or illegal activities.
1. The recipient graduates from the program.
2. The recipient does not graduate within the duration of their program of studies (Four years).
3. The recipient changes the field of study or major.
4. The recipient‘s GPA is lower than 3.00 or 3.25 for two consecutive semesters.
5. The recipient fails to participate in college/university activities.
6. The recipient does not fulfill a minimum work requirement of 28 hours/semester (84 hours/year) as assigned by the RIC Assistantship Committee.
8. The recipient violates the university’s code of conduct, resulting in suspension.