EnglishThaiChinese (Simplified)ArabicRussian

Announcement for Insurance Card


After you register for the academic year 1/2020, your insurance will automatically continue. Students do not need to receive an insurance card to be covered. If you receive treatment at an affiliated hospital, you must bring your original Thai Identity card or passport (if you are a foreigner) and original student card or registration receipt.

If a student receives treatment at RSU Health Care, the student must bring your copy of Thai Identity card or a copy of passport (if you are a foreigner) and a copy of student card or a copy of registration receipt. If you have not yet registered or your info is not on file at the affiliated hospital, students must pay in advance and the student can process to reimburse money at the International Student Service office, Building 11, second floor, room 11-209.